Remember how much fun it was to ride a bike?
You're thinking that it's time to get back on a bicycle - but it's been a while and you aren't sure that you are ready. It seemed simpler before...but now there is more traffic, a few aches & pains, and more things to consider...
* What is the right bike for me? Are there other options?
* How do I ride safely on streets? What are the traffic rules for cyclists?
* Where are the nice routes to ride?
* What if something happens to my bike while I'm riding?
* Are there any recreational riding groups for people like me?
Bike Freedom 50+ is for you!
Join one of our many workshops coming up this spring:
Want to learn more about finding the right bike for you to get riding this summer? Need to know where the nice places to ride are? Join one of our informative and engaging workshops.
Bike Skills Training
So you are ready to bike this summer but are apprehensive about riding on Victoria streets? Our 3-part bike skills program will give you the skills, confidence and information you need!
There are also workshops on how to maintain your bicycle, and how to start your own riding group.
If you aren't ready to take a course with others, or have a particular need, let us know and we can arrange a private lesson.